checking out deserted streets in Dublin - love that helmetrelaxed after all day touristing, shopping & learning
I should have visited NZ today, but found myself in a Dublin pub called the Blarney Stone full of helpful sociable people (mostly people) including a few newbies being offered skins and boxes of hair ... at least I went fully clothed. The Dublin welcome tutorial

boards were quite comprehensive and visiting the late night bar was a good start to social interaction, partly in French. I followed up one of the favourite shopping haunts suggested and came across just tall dark and handsome and pretty silent Simon, as well as a goat and a mouse. After dropping back to Jokaydia welcome garden and discovering the newbie instruction slides there, I did a search for freebies and chose Munich's arcade. My greeting to the sole occupant (night-time in Europe), revealingly cross-dressed Sammy, was returned in a deep male voice that confirmed the shopping as 'ok'. Increased confidence from me. I have now replaced the gaming girl helmet with new black hair ... I did rather like the previous blue! dont know whether I can modify ... also now come equipped with new jeans, boots, skirts, even some dresses and I think a bag, and a cup of latte and a bike from the Karlsplatz. Instructions re opening boxes and getting on and off seats were vital. Now I need instructions for riding bikes. I have left the new phip relaxing on a deck chair with colour coordinated book at Jokaydia.
Advice and presents from the bar:
never tell strangers where you come from in sl or rl (apparently fl not common usage) - some can attach uninvited
at least 50% of female avatars have male identities in rl, some of whom are using voice modifiers to sound female
general opinion holds some turn to sl cos socially incompetent in rl & some are just 'weird' (no surprises there)
you can acquire language translators (moderately successful) - I was kindly given one
you can be given $ - I am now the lucky possessor of L$100!

No comments:
Post a Comment