Sunday, May 2, 2010

my avatar is waiting

Too busy in rl to be visiting sl, yet seemingly so little accomplished. 1 survey completed and analysed for Yammer; 2nd survey designed and ready for Wednesday, marking 2 weeks of the Yammer trial. I never cease to be surprised how helpful and supportive my team members are! and hopefully they are enjoying themselves whilst exploring new communications territory. There have not been enough links contributed so far to make a Pageflakes of NetVibe representation worthwhile. It will be worth checking again by the end of this week as that could be something that continues after the trial has closed.
Having gained a little experience in sl I am determined to build on that before the end of the month. It would be interesting to learn enough to offer my avatar as an sl mentor for the next cohort of inf506. Certainly I shall have to investigate the 'open libraries' as at least one of my colleagues has done extensively. Access to each others completed project report would be a very valuable learning experience for this project.

No comments: