Having established yet another new virtual identity (this time in YouTube) and successfully uploaded my 28second soundless movie file of Katoomba 2008 Winter Magic parade preparations, I am embedding it for your further viewing pleasure!!! The whole exercise has been really amusing and informative. I did think the neatest way to transfer this from the digital still camera to the blog would be via my Flickr account but it seems "video" requires a paid "Pro account" ... wonderful value for those with a video camera ...
Once the drumming starts, some of the dancers look ever so slightly underconfident! ... just as I have been finding my way through the magic of YouTube!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bravo ... noone else has been brave enough to try uploading a video to YouTube - great stuff.
Mylee (PLS)
Great little clip. Looks a bit like the dancers are worshippers at the 'holy temple' of YouTube perhaps. I've seen video content in exhibitions at the Museum of Contemporary Art that are similar quality. All you need to do is to put it on infinite loop and add, say, a 'windscreen wiper' effect and it could win an art prize, I'm sure!
Ian McLeod (IAFP - Infamous Arty-Farty Person)
Post a Comment