Thursday, June 12, 2008
blog roll to complement google reader?
I have followed up a number of interests to identify blogs and web pages with rss feeds. I have a strong feeling that my google reader account is becoming very overfed already! Daily news feeds bring an enormous volume of items to the update service. The account is now several days old and may become unmanageable if I do not 'unsubscribe' from the news feeds! Update services require a disciplined approach on the part of the user. I have not yet investigated filtering mechanisms and I have still to investigate adding a Blog Roll into the List section of my blog. This mechanism may be more convenient than signing into a number of web 2 tools in succession. When I have streamlined the feeds and added the ALIA ones identified I plan to award myself a "P Plate"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment