
Just for fun and interest now, I am skipping through views of Santiago de Compostela ... long long pilgrimage paths and cathedral spires from every angle and lighting ... but I do like the silhouette entry by jule berlin entered July 2007. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jule_berlin/861367088/
Looks like I'm not alone ... comments reflect very general praise for this photo! (Will have to "sign up", set up yet another ID and post some supportive comments myself)
Having enlarged the photo link I now realise I could spend my time going through the 3500 other photos in the Camino de Santiago "pool"! all too tempting and easy to see how many hours into the night are spent on the net.
Wonderful to find out a little more about these photographers too! http://www.flickr.com/people/jule_berlin/
Be fun to see what the photographers make of Sydney's very own little pilgrimage event this July ... spires of St Mary's and processing on the Bridge ...
Looks like I'm not alone ... comments reflect very general praise for this photo! (Will have to "sign up", set up yet another ID and post some supportive comments myself)
Having enlarged the photo link I now realise I could spend my time going through the 3500 other photos in the Camino de Santiago "pool"! all too tempting and easy to see how many hours into the night are spent on the net.
Wonderful to find out a little more about these photographers too! http://www.flickr.com/people/jule_berlin/
Be fun to see what the photographers make of Sydney's very own little pilgrimage event this July ... spires of St Mary's and processing on the Bridge ...

1 comment:
Perhaps we should be encouraging people to tag their World Youth Day 08 photos with a link that will make them accessible in future?
Mylee (PLS)
Post a Comment